Friday, October 25, 2019

MESSAGE TO KELSEY LYNN GIBBS FROM ZACHARY AARON FERRELL, 25 October 2019

 Aye again. Only doing this pathetic way of trying to somehow hopefully get you attention because I noticed you no longer operate any accounts tethered to an actual name, which is obviously smart. After learning a little more about what you've been through this year, I got seriously depressed, honestly. Just picturing the cute, quiet, harmless girl who loves cats being thrown into a concrete cell like a fucking animal, especially after what you went through earlier this year.. makes you realize how fucked our justice system is, that is a human rights violation and I mean every word of that Kelsey. If only we had the leverage to actually do something about it. We should meet up sometime, anywhere, anytime. I have somehow managed to acquire some social skills in the last decade and now I can actually carry on a conversation! Woo motherfucker. All jokes aside I found out at 18 I had autism, and that was a big reason why I had so much trouble communicating with. WILL Continue

No comments:

Post a Comment